[EK]Arnold^ (3663)

KAKAN (3505)

EK.CrystalBlue (3439)

D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)

Statistics
We have 969 registered users
The newest registered user is nomikhan

Our users have posted a total of 126037 messages in 8331 subjects
November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.

Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?

Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

Important! Especially For Newbies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Important! Especially For Newbies

Post by Luckshya on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:24 pm

IMPORTANT TOPICS

FOR PLAYERS AND ADMINS
By Sardar.Khan
Link to the topic : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello guys, i see most of the players in the server want to be admins and post admin applications before thinking about all the responsibilities. Being an admin doesn't mean that you are an important person or you got the license to rule and show power. I think being an admin is the most difficult work. 

When you apply for admin application think ten times about the responsibility. It also doesn't mean that an admin can enjoy power and use his admin powers for his advantage. Do not think that a player is very weak. A player has full right to report an admin who is going against rules and taking advantage over him by using his powers. By using the word report here doesn't mean that if you start saying that an admin misused his powers and you dont have any valid proof then no action will be taken. If you got any valid proof then full action will be taken against that admin. Being a player you should not hesitate because you also got full rights here but keep in mind that every action taken here depends on the rules and solid proof.

Being an admin i think its our responsibility to try our best to convince the player to stop breaking rules without using admin commands, in my opinion admin commands should only be used when the situation is getting out of control. When you are applying for admin rank then you have to leave behind all your rivalry or personal problems. If anyone abuses you, dont get angry and start using your admin commands to take revenge. First try to be polite and tell him that its against rules I'm sure they will listen and they will respect you thinking that this admin was in the position to warn, ban or kick me but he didn't instead he politely told me to obey the rules, he will think that you are a kind person. We dont want players to call our staff unjust. If the player still doesn't listen you then do punish him. I treat players like this and i try to create a friendly environment. Hope players and admin will agree and create a friendly environment. 

Thankyou and have a nice day.

YOU'RE A NOOB
By Sardar.Khan

Hi guys ! As you all are angry on me after opening this topic as i insulted you by giving the subject title 'You're a Noob'. No, dont get angry on me, its just a topic i wanted to discuss with you guys. 

Actually nowadays Noob has become an official insult for everyone. Even experinced players are called noobs by newbies which rages them.

As we see that there are many fights between players which are pointless, if you see the starting point where all started it will be 'you are a noob! You are a lagger etc.'
FOR EXAMPLE a player logs in the server, her nick is angelina, she fights with an experinced player whose nick is AndriDude and Angelina instantly gets killed. Then she starts yelling at AndriDude that you are a noob and floods the chat with these type of words, atlast AndriDude asks kindly to her that stop spamming please and she also takes this an insult and the fight between them starts.

So guys if anyone says you are noob. Say yes iam, if they say you are a lagger, say i love to lag man. If they say 2vs1, say we like 2vs1 its fun but if you want to have 1vs1 lets do a duel.
So guys make love not war. Stay blessed, Stay happy.

PLEASE STOP BEGGING FOR MONEY
By Sardar.Khan

Hello guys, hope you are all in good health..
Lately i have seen many players begging for money in the server, and most of them send a several mesgs to players if they dont respond back to them because they are fed up.

Guys you need to grow up and play hard in the server if you want to make buy cars and props, begging other players doesnt even make sense. The players whom we beg have earned there money in the server by playing here.

Today a player named G.A.M.E.R started asking me for money, i said no. Then he said that he'll share me his prop for 1m which i think he was also a shared owner, i again said no, because i dont want any prop, he kept asking me at last he demanded me to give him all my money. I was fed up of all this for last 2 hours and i said im not mad i wont give a single penny then he got angry.

Please grow up and show some maturity! We come here to play and enjoy not to see several mesgs in chat begging for money! Hope new comers will understand and we'll see players with brains in the server.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
By NE.DiamondBlue

Hi Guys
i have seen u posting you details wrong especially Age to hide ur immaturity
i am telling u that our great admins (NE.CrystalBlue, VK.Luca and Angel)etc. are enough responsible that they can recongize your age by your behaviour, maturity and immaturity. So, guys there's no need to post wrong info about yourself.
U Guys Know there are two admins in our Luca and Devil (not admin but was) joined our staff when they were 12.
u guys think if we enter a higher age these admins will think that you are mature, all this you guys do bcuz of admin app, is admin apps are made so that people can get a reason to lie here, if u guys enter your correct details, admins might judge u correctly and then might take a good decision.
When u enter wrong info(Age), admins judge u with that wrong info and make u admin with that wrong info, so when u r caught doing works that didn't match your info, u guys will be instantly demoted.
So, there's no need to lie, be mature, honest.
And Note Age didn't matter if its not lower than 11.

So guys our Angel who is so lazy will be accepting good persons as admins.
So, before posting an admin app and ask urself that u r ready or not.

THE ROOT TO CONSTANT FIGHTS AND THUS LEADING TO REPORTS
By NE.DiamondBlue

Hello Guys, i hope you are in good health..
So I'm going to tell u all the root by which u start fights and according to me its should be avoided..

Firstly, What u do is when u kill a person u start spamming 'ahahhaha' or 'jajajajaja' or 'Noob'or 'lagger' etc.. which is not against the rules and not even insult but it commonly leads to fights..

Secondly,[/u] Suppose the guys who do the above will kill the persons b/w the gap of 5-9 seconds and then again if he/she killes anyone he will spam and it will ruin the server by spam as the chat will be filed with 'ahahahha' or 'ajajjajaj' or 'noob' or 'lagger'

Thirdly, As someone starts annoying someone he will get annoyed and started abusing u with same words and then to abusing words and then to more abusing words... Did u guys even know this? how u annoy players?? Its vre harsh to see this.. and thus it leads to reports..

Fourthly, As ussual the player will report and leading to Forum filled with reports and fights.. Guys please stop this it effects the players who are honest and play without abusing..

Fifthly, As i consulted with Angel, it could come under golden rule when player does this in continues after Verbal warnings.

Sixthly, the guys who wanted to avoid it i have a method told by Sardar.Khan(Our well known excelent admin) is someone says u 'lagger' u can say ' i Love Lagging' and then that player will get annoyed.. if someone says u noob u can say' i am the biggest noob' and the player will get annoyed and may stop this shit.. if someone says u 'ajjajajaja' as it could be considered as spam then we will take action only if he does it constantly..

So guys, be happy, healthy, wealthy
Stop giving them back replies..
Just if someone says u and u start with him..
Can u become what the guy says?
can u?
Then let him/her bark.. just u mind ur own buisness and we'll admins will take care of it..
So guys happy DMing Very Happy

Regards, Diamond.

VK'S OFFICIAL SERVER GROUPS

WHATS APP GROUPS
By Sardar.Khan

WHATSAPP GROUPS

Hello guys. Devil, NE.DiamondBlue and me came up with a very awesome idea to help you guys instantly so we made Whatsapp group. To clear the confusion. Whatsapp groups are just made for fun and help purpose. People who want to join can join and people who don't agree can join on their will. These groups play only the role of fun and help purpose. For reports,Admin apps,rules and regulations we have this forum. Currently there are three groups.

1-Vk's help n support group: This group is just for help and support. You can read the rules and advantages in the following link.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2-Vk's fun chat: When we created help and support group everyone demanded that they want to have fun and talk with each other as spam on the help and support isn't allowed so we created this group. You can talk with each other share cools stuff like pics, videos and music. The topic for this group is in the following link.

3-Vk's admins group: This group is only reserved for admins. The purpose of this group is for admin chat where they can discuss and agree with rules. No player is added in this group.

I hope i made everything clear.
(PM me or admins of the groups if you want to be added to them+tell them the group you want to be added)

Official icon for Vk's help n Support group: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Official icon for Vk's server fun chat group: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Official Icon for Vk's admins group: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
List of admins available in the groups.
Harry O'Conner (available in one group)
NE.DiamondBlue ( available in help n support+fun chat group)
Sardar.Khan ( available in help n support+fun chat group)
D.E.(V).I.L ( available in help n support+fun chat group)
NE.Lucky ( available in help n support+fun chat group)
Vk.Neon ( available in help n support+fun chat group)

Note: If any admin helps you please do not send him unwanted messages unless he allows you. Everyone has a life and privacy. If you do this they might block you from their Whatsapp.
For admins: I request all admins to make sure the players privacy is safe with us. If a player doesn't want to be announced and just wants to get the updates please do not announce his identity.

VK'S OFFICIAL TS3 SERVER
By VK.SuFy

Assalam O Alikum (Peace Be Upon You) , Hey guys! , Yo guys!

For all of you who don't know what ts3 is , a short description : Ts3 = TeamSpeak3 , It is used to chit chat and you can chit chat in both ways by typing and by speaking.

Step to join VKs Official Ts3 Server :

* Download Ts3 client from here according to your operating system : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

* Then Install it where ever you want , Once successfully installed , Run the Software with the ICON available on the Desktop.

* On Upper left corner you can see "Connections" -> "Connect" and then type this IP:"voice2.freets3.ovh:10345" , and enter your In-Game nick or Forum nick and press connect , and Enjoy! your stay.

HELP AND SUPPORT OF VK'S OFFICIAL SERVER ON VK'S OFFICIAL WHATSAPP GROUP
By NE.DiamondBlue

Hi guys, Today I am here to announce about the Vk's official Whatsapp group for help and support of the members/admins of Vk's. This group has been created to decrease the spam on forum and answer your questions instantly.

So i am starting with the advantages of it.

Advantages

• We will help you with every small topic that you can't post at the forum

• By joining the group you will get help instantly because our admins will be online most of the time.

• You will get help in minutes.

• You do not have to wait for hours. You can also send screenshots of rule breakers here and admins will discuss them here before taking a final decision on the forum.

Rules

• Do not post useless messages in the group for example, hi, how are you etc send them to the required player/admin personally by viewing them in the list.

• Write everything in only one message. Wait and think everything you want to ask and then post that message in the group.

• Only 2 messages are allowed in a row because we don't want players to get annoyed by notifications.

• Don't say thanks or any think like that in the group if your problem is solved. An admin will post one message in the group in which he will inform and explain that your matter has been solved. Send a message personally to that admin or player to say thanks or another comment.

• Write your name at the end of the message so that we can recognize you.

• Don't post messages like i got the rules etc send personal messages to the player.

Note

• All the admins of the Vk's will be the admins of the group

• If any player doesn't want to get notifications they can mute the group and unmute it when they want to post the topic or see whats going on.

Any player breaking these rules will be removed from the group.

Currently admins available for your help and support

• Sardar.Khan

• NE.DiamondBlue

• D.E.((V)).I.L

VK'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP
By DEVIL

Hey guys, Me And Mason made a group of our clan and server on facebook if somebody wants to join here is the link to facebook group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GENERAL

TUTORIALS TO HELP ALL

By VK.MaSoN^

Hey guys i will post my all tutorials in this topic to help all.

First tutorial By VK.MaSoN^: How to use mIRC:

1- First download mIRC from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2- When you open the setup, a welcome screen should show. Click Next

3- Agree to the terms of the Agreement. Click I agree

4) Choose your destination folder, and Click Next

5- Set the installation type to Full, and Click Next

6- Choose the shortcuts you want, and Click Next

7- A overview of the Installation will be showed. Click Install

8- mIRC will now be installed. After the installation is done, Select the "Run mIRC" check box. And Click Finish

9- mIRC will now be started. Click Continue

10- The Options dialog will open.

11- Enter your Full name, E-Mail Address, Nickname and your Alternative Nickname (In case your normal nickname is already used).

12- Go to the Server Tab, and Click Add

13- Fill in the data provided in the Image below, and Click Add. Select the GTANET server and Click Select.

14- Click OK, And the Options dialog will exit.

15- You are now ready to connect to the IRC Server. Click the Icon showed below in the Image

16- You will now connect to the IRC Server, You will see the Status Window.

17- Before you join any Channel, Its recommend to register your nickname. You can do that with the following Command:
Register
/msg nickserv register password e-mail

Login:
/msg nickserv identify password

18- After you have registered your nickname, You can join a Channel by typing /join [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the Status Windows (Or, when you're already in a Channel, just in the Channel Window)

19- Good work! You are now connected to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Second tutorial By VK.MaSoN^: How to use KiwiIRC:

1- Go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2- Choose your nickname,  ex: Mason.

3- And click Join.

4- Then when you're in the channel type this command to register in IRC:
/ns register < password > < email > ex: /ns register blabla [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5- And you will be registered to the IRC, Every time you join the IRC you will need to identify yourself use this command:
/ns identify < Name > < Pass > ex: /ns identify blabla blabla
It will show this message: "You're not identified for blabla".

Tutorial by VK.SuFy: How to join VKs TS3 (Teamspeak 3 server)

* Download Ts3 client from here according to your operating system : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

* Then Install it where ever you want , Once successfully installed , Run the Software with the ICON available on the Desktop.

* On Upper left corner you can see "Connections" -> "Connect" and then type this IP:"voice2.freets3.ovh:10345" , and enter your In-Game nick or Forum nick and press connect , and Enjoy! your stay.

Tutorial By VK.MaSoN^: How to use switch to Classic Version of forum on your Android/iOS device:

1-Go to forum on your mobile.
2-Then when you're in search for a down arrow.
3-When you find it click it and select Classic version, then you will get the classic version (PC Version).

*****************END***************

Last edited by NE.Lucky on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 13 times in total
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Important! Especially For Newbies

Post by ЧК. on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Good work Lucky
Thanks for gathering Sardar's great ideas in 1 post.
Hopefully newbies will read this and gain essential knowledge.

Angle I'm requesting you make this post a sticky in the server information section. Smile

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

Feel free to PM me for any help.
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Don't Thank me, it's My duty and it will be.
I will add all the future useful topics in this. So, Sticky this Topic But don't Lock.
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Good work lucky.

ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Keep it up Smile

D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Nice work Lucky Smile I hope someone makes it sticky and lazy people read this all.

Ghost aka Ghalib sahab thankyou for appreciating my work Smile love ya bro
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Good work! mate.

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Nice work Smile
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:14 am

Stickied. Moved to Server Information board. Locked.
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:22 pm

NE.Lucky wrote:But don't Lock.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Locked.
Unlocked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Nice job Lucky.

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Good GOod! Nice Work!
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KF.LeO^ on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:44 am

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:Good work Lucky
Thanks for gathering Sardar's great ideas in 1 post.
Hopefully newbies will read this and gain essential knowledge.

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:59 am

Lucky add my topic to this too.

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:53 pm

NE.Lucky wrote:i am telling u that our great admins (NE.CrystalBlue, VK.Luca and Angel)etc.
Sardar.Khan and you too Very Happy

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:39 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
NE.Lucky wrote:i am telling u that our great admins (NE.CrystalBlue, VK.Luca and Angel)etc.

It was in my topic, lucky just did cntrl + c and cntrl + v
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Anyways, Topic Updated.
Update: Added Mason's Topic (Tutorials to help all)
Thank You, Mason.

PS: Thank You, Crystal for unlocking the topic.
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:56 pm

Great Work Lucky.

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:43 am

NE.DiamondBlue wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:

It was in my topic, lucky just did cntrl + c and cntrl + v
But he did a good effort to combine them and is overall pretty nice.

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:05 pm

Good Work!
Add my newest topic.
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:30 pm

NE.DiamondBlue wrote:Good Work!
Add my newest topic.

Added. Thank You, NE.DiamondBlue for the topic.
Update: Added NE.DiamondBlue's topic(The Root to constant fights and thus leading to reports) + Added Links.
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Why Ban Me!!!

Post by Cpt.Spartan on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Luckshya i was just playing and Xpert tryed to ban me for his fault why should i be banned and now he (xpert) is playing plz take an step about.
Your Sincerely
Cpt.Spartan
Cpt.Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:53 pm

who the hell unbaned cpt he needs his ban period to expire like i waited he must get the same opportunity as me treat everyone same so why ru treating him like vip

This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Why you 2 are spamming?? Take your fights away from this forum.

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:Great Work Lucky.

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:36 pm

BTW Lucky, Update this topic.

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:06 pm

I didn't find anything usefull. I will be very thankfull to you if you will help me (mayby by pming the links or posting here)
Thanks.
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Lucky God bless u!
Nice work mate!

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19562821/29][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:55 pm

[VA]Haseeb wrote:Lucky God bless u!
Nice work mate!

lol its very old, i guess u was checking all the forum Razz like i did when i was new xd

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:08 am

VK.Sora wrote:
Nice work mate!

lol its very old, i guess u was checking all the forum Razz like i did when i was new xd
I m sorry xd! but i was free at forum at i had saw all new topics then i tried to see older posts! well good work!
i m not new at forum pls!

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19562821/29][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:38 am

[VA]Haseeb wrote:
VK.Sora wrote:
Nice work mate!

I m sorry xd! but i was free at forum at i had saw all new topics then i tried to see older posts! well good work!
i m not new at forum pls!

jaja xd,

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top