» I need yo transfer my stats -Mo7amd-
by Thunder Taker Today at 2:29 pm

» Come back 48>
by woony Today at 2:27 pm

» Famous Name Game
by Killer frost^ Today at 2:12 pm

» Player Report- mohamed649
by 48. Today at 1:55 pm

» September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween
by Shadow.JacK^ Today at 1:31 pm

» OH - MY - PING
by Michael. Today at 9:50 am

» Maxorator - Vc-Mp Developer
by Thunder_Bird Today at 3:34 am

» [Accepted] Player Report - QI23
by SiGNaL Today at 1:30 am

» [Accepted] Plz Unban me
by Chuck Norris Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Post Funny Pictures here
by Grayson Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» Inactivity Notice
by Grayson Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» [Solved] Forget Password
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» [Denied] player report- [On]Hunting...
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Can my account be transferred??
by 48. Yesterday at 5:39 pm

Top posters
4K. (5876)

MaSoN^ (5816)

=KF=Thunder^ (5184)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (5132)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4047)

[EK]Arnold^ (3562)

Vipe[R] (3539)

KAKAN (3505)

EK.CrystalBlue (3393)

D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)

Statistics
We have 904 registered users
The newest registered user is

Our users have posted a total of 116075 messages in 7579 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.

Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?

Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.

Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Server rules [Updated 09-15-2017]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server rules [Updated 09-15-2017]

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Note: Admin rules can be found here: http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t128-updated-admin-rules

I: You might not be able to break this rule anymore due to patch updates on the server.
II: This rule break is very rare as of VC-MP 0.4.
III: You might not be able to break this rule in VC-MP 0.4. It's an old 0.3 rule. They still apply, though.

All rules still apply even if they are outdated.

Cheating
______________________________________________________________________________________________

• Health hacking (II): A health hack is a program used to change your health or to protect you from taking any damage. Using a HP hack will result in an instant ban. To detect/prove that someone is HP hacking you have to knock the player down with any sort of shotgun. If the player can be seen getting up without losing any health, the player is most surely a HP hacker. VKs official server also has two auto kickers that detects HP hacking, which will help the admins to detect some of the hackers.
  • Armour hacking (II): Using armour on VKs official server is absolutely disallowed and will result in a ban even though it isn't possible to play with armour due to the auto kicker.
  • Speed hacking (II): Changing your characters speed without using a server command is against the rules. Anyone caught speed hacking will immediately get banned. VKs official server has one auto kicker for speed hacking and any sort of teleporting hack, which will auto kick you if the admins don't ban you first.
  • Wall hacking (II): You're not allowed to use any sort of program to make you be able to walk or fly through walls. Using a wall hack will result in an instant ban.
  • Gravity/fly hacking (II): Just like the rules of speed hacking and wall hacking, you're not allowed to set the gravity of your character without using a server scripted command. If you're using a gravity/fly hack you will get an instant ban.
  • Sliding: If a player is moving and shooting with a weapon you can only normally shoot with while standing still , without stopping, they are sliding only if they are using a hack. Moving, stopping, switching weapons, shooting once/twice, then moving again is not sliding. Anyone caught breaking this rule should be warned or banned.
  • Modding / other hacking: Modding your game in any way that gives you a noticeable advantage (to any players online) in any scenario while in combat is disallowed. Improving textures, aim sights, changing skins or models is not noticeable to the server can therefor not be punished. Anyone caught with a mod of this type should be punished with a warning, kick or a ban.
  • Map modding: Modding your map is not allowed on VKs official server. If you're caught modding your map you will be forced to remove it or get banned.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Glitching

• Turbo glitching /sliding while shooting: If you use the turbo glitch or any other glitch that makes it appear as if you're shooting while Walking (on other players screens) with a weapon you can't do that with you will be FPV-banned as of patch 3.5.2. You are allowed to use the glitch patches prior to patch 3.5.2. If you evade your FPV-ban you will be perma-banned. Note: An FPV ban is short for a first person view ban, which means you won't be able to use the First person view in VC-MP like everyone else.
  • Wall glitching (III): Glitching by killing from a place that isn't accesible without the use of any commands or from a place not possible to get to without penetrating a object/solid (a wall, a roof, a fence, etc.) is not allowed unless there is no wall separating the killer from the victim. Using a weapon to kill someone by a bullet that penetrates a solid wall is also not allowed from any position. If you're caught wall glitching in this way, you will first get a warning, then get a kick on the second offense and finally get a temp-ban on any subsequent offenses.
  • Rocket glitching (I): Rocket glitching includes fast switching with a rocket launcher in such a way that explosions does not appear or does not affect the wielder of the weapon. Anyone that is caught abusing this glitch should be equally punished as a wall glitcher.
  • Helicopter glitching (III): Using a helicopter under the ground to kill people by penetrating the heli-blades above the ground, is disallowed. The punishment for helicopter glitching is the same as the other punishments for glitching.
  • Ghost city bug (III): Wall glitching while you're doing the ghost city bug, is not allowed. If you're caught abusing this bug to wall glitch, you will get the same punishment as you get from other glitching rules.

Command abusing

General commands

• /kill (III): Using the command /kill to avoid messages like "player1 killed player2 (m4) (head)" is not allowed on VKs Official server. If proof is shown that a killer is not getting credit for killing a certain player, that player will be warned on the first offense, temp-banned on the second offense and have their stats resetted on any subsequent offenses.
  • /fix & /repair (I): Using the command /fix or /repair while you are in combat is forbidden. Anyone caught doing this once or twice should be verbally warned and then warned/kicked/banned if they keep doing it more than that.
  • /q: closing your game by typing /q after or right before you die is not allowed if the server doesn't register your death. It is recommended that you wait for at least 5-10 seconds on the character select screen before you close down the game with /q. If you're caught abusing this command you will be punished in accordance with the rules of death-evading, which can be found under the headline "Other rules".
  • /warn and /kick: Using /warn and /kick on an admin that is a higher level than you, is now no longer allowed unless it is used for the purpose of protecting the server. For more information go to this topic: http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t251-to-all-admins.
  • /setgrav and /setspeed: If you use /setspeed or /setgrav to change the server it can affect the players gameplay in both a negative and positive way. Make sure you only use /setspeed and /setgrav when other admins are around for a fun purpose or when the players agree to it. If you, however, use the commands to annoy players by setting a too high or too low gravity/speed, you can expect a demotion.
  • /bringall: You're not allowed to use /bringall more than once or twice a day just to create a fight since it will be annoying for the majority of the players. Due to some circumstances involving the speed hacker detector, it is no longer allowed to use /bringall for a falling event.
  • /eject: It is not allowed to use /eject to eject a player from a vehicle just to steal it or to kill the driver. VKs Official server recommend that you only use /eject to help players that can't get out of their vehicle or when you suspect that a rule has been broken by the driver
  • /dance, /sit, /crawl, /jump, /lie, /aim, /handsup or any other command that helps you to get up faster after falling (I): It's not allowed to use any commands to help you get up faster after being hit by a shotgun.
  • /addupgrade: You are only allowed to use this command if proof is presented that the player has somehow lost his upgrades. it can also be added as event rewards if it has been approved by the event leader (Rainbow or Angel).

Other commands
If a command that is level 2 or higher is not listed here it means that these basic rules apply to the command:

• If your command forces innocent players to interrupt whatever they are doing, it has to be for the purpose of making their gameplay more fun. You also have to make sure no one is getting annoyed by it. This rule does not apply if the player is breaking the rules.
  • You're not to allowed to use your command to get an advantage in combat.
  • If your command has an effect on the server that is negatively affecting the player's gameplay, you have to remove the effect immediately.
  • It is forbidden to use your command for the purpose of killing or punishing anyone unless they are breaking the rules.
  • If any high-level admin tells you not to use your command, you have to obey them and report them if they are breaking the rules.

Death evading

• Closing your game: if you close your game by using the main menu (esc) or by /q after or before a death while being in combat and the server doesn't register it, you will be punished for being a death evader. The punishments for death evading is getting a warning on the first offense, getting a tempban on the second offense and having your stats resetted on any subsequent offenses.
  • Crashing: If your game is repeatedly (more than once) crashing right before or after you die and the server doesn't register your death, you could get punished as a death evader.
  • Pausing: You're not allowed to pause your game right before or right after you die unless the server has already registered your death. Pausing includes pressing esc, alt + tabbing or any button/mouse combination that either returns you to the desktop or simply brings up the menu. The punishment for breaking the rules of pausing, is the same as the punishments for death evading.

Other rules

• Attacking the forum/server: You're not allowed to attack the server/forum in any that can harm the function of either the server or the forum. Examples: Creating huge amount of lags on the server, so no one can play or spam the forum to the Point where it's hard to find new posts. anyone caught breaking this rule should be dealt with immediately by the admin in any way they can. if you break this rule you can expect to be given every punishment possible by the owner.
  • Account hacking: If you login to someone's account without permission to steal cash, lock them out of their account or to make it seem like they've broken a rule. Your own account on the server will be named banned and you will receive a perma-ban as well.
  • Ban evading: You're not allowed to play while being banned. Anyone caught ban evading will instantly be banned again. Use /permaban in combination to make it more difficult for the hacker to evade.
  • Spamming: Spamming by repeating a message or by flooding the chat with messages, is not allowed. Anyone who is caught spamming frequently should be muted on the first offense, kicked on the second offense and finally temp-banned on any subsequent offenses.
  • Insulting: You're not allowed to insult other players frequently. Insulting someone includes calling players by offensive names and swearing at them. Players who join with an offensive name should be offerred a stats-transfer on the first offense and have their name banned on any subsequent offenses. If a player is caught insulting another player /ignore is a recommended action. If the player is evading /ignore or insulting a lot of players frequently, a recommended punishment is /mute from the admin. If the player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received several warnings that they will be banned if they don't stop, a temp ban is a suitable punishment.
  • Impersonating: Impersonating includes using a name in the chat or on the server which differs only, from another already existing name, with 0-3 letters (excluding a clan tag if it is registered in VKs) depending on the case. This rule does not apply if the staff doesn't find any similarity between the both names or if the person who is being impersonated is okay with it. Players that are caught breaking this rule should be offered a stats transfer and get warned, kicked or banned.
  • Stats padding: If one or more players attempt to get better stats by killing each other without offering resistance, then all players involved should get punished according to this rule. The punishment for stats padding is a warning on the first offense, a stat reset on the second offense and a temp-ban on any subsequent offenses.
  • Team killing: Killing a team member is not serious as long as it doesn't happen more than once or twice under a short period. Players that are repeatedly or intentionally killing team members should get warned on the first offense, have their attack privileges revoked on the second offense and temp-banned on any subsequent offenses.
  • Spawn killing: You are not allowed to kill a player after they spawn without them having a chance to escape (except by using commands) or within 5 seconds of when they spawn except if they teleport from their location. If the spawned player is attacking other players after they spawn then it's an exception to the spawnkilling rule and if they are killed by another player, it won't count as spawnkilling. The server has spawn protection and so the player cannot be damaged in the first 5 seconds of spawn (except with helicannon, heliblade or driveby due to a VCMP bug). A person can therefore only be spawnkilled by the exploitation of a VCMP bug or if they are made to fall by a shotgun (stubby, spaz, pump), explosive (grenade, rocket launcher, vehicle explosion), or close combat melee (possible by any weapon when in close to a player) and then killed by any means after their spawn protection gets disabled before they get up and have a chance to escape. If you break this rule multiple times, you will get warned on the first offense, get kicked on the second offense, get tempbanned on the third offense, have your stats resetted on the fourth offense, and be permanently banned on any subsequent offenses.
  • Advertising: Advertising another server in the main chat or through a pm by saying come to this server/IP is not allowed. A player is, however, allowed to ask his friends by any means to come and play somewhere else. A kick or warning is mostly enough punishment for players that are breaking this rules, but a temp-ban could be used as a punishment if the circumstances require it. In 0.4 /mute is recommended as a first punishment.
  • Hacking exception: In very rare cases you can be given permissions to "hack" in other worlds where no players are present to test a system, find hidden locations and other things.
  • Provoking: You are not allowed to provoke other players into breaking server rules. Provoking is when a player encourages another player into breaking a server rule. If the player being provoked does not break the rule then only the provoker is to be punished. If the player being provoked did break a server rule then the provoker is to be punished according to the punishments outlined in this rule while the provoked rulebreaker is to be punished according to the punishment defined in the rule he broke. Punishment for provoking is a /warn on first offense, tempban for 7 days on second offense, tempban for 2 months on third offense, and a permanent ban on any subsequent offenses.
  • Discrimination: You may not discriminate another person. You are discriminating someone when something directly influenced by you has different outcomes observable by people excluding you depending on a person's (not including you) sex, skin color, native language, nationality, country, religion, behavior resulting from their religion which is influenced by a protected characteristic other than their religion, treatment by others influenced by a protected characteristic, objection to discriminatory treatment excluding discriminatory grouping, or objection to discriminatory grouping except for the purpose of complying with sentence 4 of this rule. Grouping people based on a protected characteristic is allowed so long as they do not object to this. If you are aware of them objecting to it, you may no longer group them on the specific protected characteristic they objected to. Mentioning someone's protected characteristic where the relevant protected characteristic is religion, nationality or country is also allowed so long as they do not object to this. If you are aware of them objecting to it, you may no longer mention that specific protected characteristic they objected to. Religion is not a relevant protected characteristic for the purposes of either (inclusively) spreading religious practices or for inviting others to your religion. Anyone caught discriminating will be warned on the first offense, muted on the second offense, temporarily banned on the third and fourth offenses and permanently banned on any subsequent offenses.
  • Duel Evading Players are allowed to leave a duel before it is over. If you duel someone without a choosing a duel with a bet, admins won't help you if you lose any money.
  • Scamming: You aren't allowed to scam people on purpose or make a business out of it. If you are caught scamming the money you stole will be removed, you can also get temp banned on the third offense and banned on any subsequent offenses.
  • Script abuse: The exploitation of bugs or glitches to bypass a server limit or system is not allowed. Anyone doing this must report it to the scripter. Punishment for breaking this rule includes a warning on the first offense, kick on the second offense and a tempban on any subsequent offenses, unless the scripter of the server is planning on a fix for the exploit and allows the exploit to be abused until it's fixed. Examples of known abuses that will give you a punishment: if you find a way to respawn/repair the hunter so you can use it all the time.
  • Toplist cheating: You're not allowed to cheat your way onto the toplist of any minigame or list in /toplist. Cheating includes getting a time that is not possible without using hacks or exploiting the script. Anyone caught on the toplist with an unreasonable time will get their name removed from the list. A temporary ban might also be issued to teach the players a lesson not to cheat.
  • Evidence Fabrication: Fabricating, editing, or tampering with evidence including chatlogs, screenshots, videos or other forms of evidence in any sort of reports is not allowed. People will be strictly punished for this, the punishment may be on forums and/or server depending on the situation and severity of the offense. Forum punishments include warnings and forum bans while server punishments may be warnings, temp ban, or permanent ban depending on the situation.
  • Selling world 1 vehicles/properties: An admin is allowed to sell a world 1 vehicle or property in one or more of the following situations: the owner of the vehicle/property has not visited the server for more than 31 days (/lastjoined to check), the owner is banned from the server and won't be able to join for 31 days, or the owner has given permission or requested the vehicle/property to be sold. If the vehicle/property is sold and none of those situations apply, then the admin who sold the vehicle/property is to be punished, the vehicle/property is sold and the new owner (if any) is returned their money. The vehicle/property cannot be bought till the above situations apply. You are no longer to purchase additional world 1 vehicle slots, and you are to own not more than 1 world 1 property.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 16 times in total
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

rules

Post by [Y.A.B] on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:09 pm

good rules and good punishment

[Y.A.B]

Back to top Go down

Re: Server rules [Updated 09-15-2017]

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:42 am

yeah good rules .. keep it up
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

New rule suggesstion

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Advertesing other servers not allowed
punishment: kick 4 times and then ban
reason: if its full of advertiesments, then this server would be completely empty if the advertiesed server is a official server

Killing a frozen player
punishment: if player read rules= BAN if player didnt read rules= KICK
reason: if players kill a frozen player first thing: the player will be unfrozen second thing: the killer will get cash by abusing tricks

Drowning player if they killed the admin (rule for admins only)
punishment: Kick 4 times, then ban OR Admin level decrease
reason: Abusing commands (the same thing happened on my server with someone i made admin without admin appeal)
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 pm

NE.Restricted wrote:Advertesing other servers not allowed
punishment: kick 4 times and then ban
reason: if its full of advertiesments, then this server would be completely empty if the advertiesed server is a official server

I would not kick them, warn them (max. 2 times) and if they do it 3rd time then you can kick them. If the advertising get's exsessive then there is a reason to ban only.

NE.Restricted wrote:Killing a frozen player
punishment: if player read rules= BAN if player didnt read rules= KICK
reason: if players kill a frozen player first thing: the player will be unfrozen second thing: the killer will get cash by abusing tricks

Killing a frozen player is not to be hardly punished. I would say it is better to teleport the player to you in a secret place, then freeze him and deal with him. Not ban him or kick him. If it comes to that case warn and then, if he does it again, you can kick him. If it gets really exsessive you can ban.

NE.Restricted wrote:Drowning player if they killed the admin (rule for admins only)
punishment: Kick 4 times, then ban OR Admin level decrease
reason: Abusing commands (the same thing happened on my server with someone i made admin without admin appeal)

NEVER use in-game admin commands on other admins. If you do so you will get demoted (http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t32-treatment-of-admins-over-other-admins).
If you see a admin abusing his power post a Complaint here on the forums.

Regards
Harry
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

To harry and ghost

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:26 pm

The last two rules are kinda part of the "not abusing admin commands" rule. The first one however can be accepted as a rule, but i do not however think we should kick someone for saying something like: Hey "name" wanna go to xe and play for a while. But i do however think you should kick players that are spamming a message like: Come to The new official moron server!!!
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Yes right.

Advertising other servers is not that bad. You could tell them "Hey do not advertise other server's please". And if he is ignoring your message and continues then you can kick this person for "Ignoring admin messages, advertising other servers." .
That would be pretty cool I think.

Note: Angel likes the word "however" today very much. Very Happy

Regards
Harry
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Andriusas91 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 pm

okay we got ingame rules but should there be any forum rules? Razz
VK.Andriusas91

Announcer
Informant
Location : Universe,Milky Way galaxy,Solar system,Planet earth,europe,Lithuania,panevezys

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:47 am

VK.Andriusas91 wrote:okay we got ingame rules but should there be any forum rules? Razz
Ye wee need that.

Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:44 pm

What do you have in mind for these forum rules?
Please post in the suggestions area.

Retired Deputy Chief of the Community
Harry O'Connor
VK.HarryOConnor

If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums.
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

If you're applying to this

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:32 pm

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS TOPIC YOU NEED TO QUOTE THIS SO THE OTHERS CAN SEE IT OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU + I WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING Smile

I have updated the rules and structure of the rules for about 2 days now. I think our rule system is pretty solid right now.

But if you can find a grammatical/spelling error or something that I missed to add please post a reply.

If anyone wants to they can also play a smartass and tell me a command that has to be added to the command abusing that most be more specific than the rules for "the other commands" alias the rules for commands that aren't listed.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:IF YOU REPLY TO THIS TOPIC YOU NEED TO QUOTE THIS SO THE OTHERS CAN SEE IT OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU + I WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING Smile

I have updated the rules and structure of the rules for about 2 days now. I think our rule system is pretty solid right now.

But if you can find a grammatical/spelling error or something that I missed to add  please post a reply.

If anyone wants to they can also play a smartass and tell me a command that has to be added to the command abusing that most be more specific than the rules for "the other commands" alias the rules for commands that aren't listed.
Angel I Think There Should Be A Admin Cmds Like (/c abuse Id/Name). To Mute + Freeze The Player For 1 Mint Who Abuses. It Will Work On Admins Also Who Abuse Alot.

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 pm

VK.SilenCe wrote:
VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:IF YOU REPLY TO THIS TOPIC YOU NEED TO QUOTE THIS SO THE OTHERS CAN SEE IT OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU + I WILL KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING Smile

But if you can find a grammatical/spelling error or something that I missed to add  please post a reply.

Angel I Think There Should Be A Admin Cmds Like (/c abuse Id/Name). To Mute +  Freeze The Player For 1 Mint Who Abuses. It Will Work On Admins Also Who Abuse Alot.
It is a good idea, but is not required at the moment.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Admin wrote:THIS IS A TEMP TEXT, YOU MUST READ. YOU NEED TO READ MY REPLY TO THIS TOPIC AND QUOTE IT.

Cheating
[list]
[*]Health hacking: A health hack is a program used to change your health or to protect you from taking any damage. Using a HP hack will result in an instant ban. To detect/prove that someone is HP hacking you have to knock the player down with any sort of shotgun. If the player can be seen getting up without losing...[/color]
[*]
[I shortened it because it was too long]

EDIT: players might do /fall and then they will not fall with any shotgun

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 pm

NE.Restricted wrote:
Admin wrote:THIS IS A TEMP TEXT, YOU MUST READ. YOU NEED TO READ MY REPLY TO THIS TOPIC AND QUOTE IT.

Cheating
[list]
[*]Health hacking: A health hack is a program used to change your health or to protect you from taking any damage. Using a HP hack will result in an instant ban. To detect/prove that someone is HP hacking you have to knock the player down with any sort of shotgun. If the player can be seen getting up without losing...[/color]

[*]

[*]
Well basically it says that you need proof to that a player is getting up after a shotgun shot without losing any health. This means that you need proof that you shot the player down and that he got up again without losing any health. So I don't really see how /fall come into this.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:14 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
NE.Restricted wrote:

Cheating
[list]

[*]

[*]
Well basically it says that you need proof to that a player is getting up after a shotgun shot without losing any health. This means that you need proof that you shot the player down and that he got up again without losing any health. So I don't really see how /fall come into this.

[*]

It is a vcmp bug, when you do /fall you don't fall with shotguns, try it yourself

Last edited by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:50 am

/fall can be disabled I think.Angel add Alt+Tabbing under death evade and also add FPS adjustment and abuse of ghost city bug.

Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm

hmm
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Updating

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 am

Izaki wrote:/fall can be disabled I think.Angel add Alt+Tabbing under death evade and also add FPS adjustment and abuse of ghost city bug.
fall can not be disabled in pawn. About the alt+tabbing I forgot to add a rule for pausing your game, alt+tabbing could be included there. I'm not really sure if it is possible to add a FPS rule right now due to the current warp, that will hopefully be fixed by changing to a new host. At last we have the ghost city bug, I know what it is and does, but I'm not sure how you can use it as an advantage. If you know what "abuse of the ghost city bug" is please reply.

It is a vcmp bug, when you do /fall you don't fall with shotguns, try it yourself
Do you mean that /fall could be used to look like someone is HP hacking, or what? The thing is that according to the rules you need to show proof that a player has been shot with a shotgun and that he/she is getting up afterwards without losing any HP.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaki on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:35 am

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Izaki wrote:/fall can be disabled I think.Angel add Alt+Tabbing under death evade and also add FPS adjustment and abuse of ghost city bug.
fall can not be disabled in pawn. About the alt+tabbing I forgot to add a rule for pausing your game, alt+tabbing could be included there. I'm not really sure if it is possible to add a FPS rule right now due to the current warp, that will hopefully be fixed by changing to a new host. At last we have the ghost city bug, I know what it is and does, but I'm not sure how you can use it as an advantage. If you know what "abuse of the ghost city bug" is please reply.
Ghost city bugs gives advantage to see players through walls and we can actually snipe them even though there are walls in between those two players.It gives unfair advantage to those players.

Izaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Ghost city bug shouldnt be allowed.

Last edited by razor on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Luca on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 pm

razor wrote:Ghost city bug shouldnt be allowed.
Right
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

New rule for the ghost city bug

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Rules updated. Thanks guys for reporting this.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat May 10, 2014 9:38 am

This is the first time in about a year I have had to update the rules. I added provoking as something that is against the rules. Check it out (under other rules)
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

lol

Post by VK.BlackOps_Killer on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Nice Angel and GOOD LUCK
VK.BlackOps_Killer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 am

BlackOps_Killer wrote:Nice Angel and GOOD LUCK
Dont bump ever-so-old topics otherwise next time I will have to remove your bumping posts.

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.BlackOps_Killer on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Yes , SiR Crystal
VK.BlackOps_Killer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:12 pm

BlackOps_Killer wrote:Yes , SiR Crystal
And you bumped it again!

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:20 pm

The insulting rule has been updated. You're not allowed to warn, kick or ban anyone that doesn't insult/abuse frequently. I also recommend that admins use the command /mute if they can as the second punishment after a warning or two.

It's time for you guys to stop warning everyone that says "F*ck" or "B*tch" once. It's the freaking internet and you should know that you need to have some tolerance.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Added new rule (Replying to administrative topics) under provoking.

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:33 am

Updated 09.12.2015

Retired Deputy Chief of the Community
Harry O'Connor
VK.HarryOConnor

If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums.
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Added new rule in command abusing:

/dance, /sit, /crawl, /jump, /lie, /aim, /handsup or any other command that helps you to get up faster after falling: It's not allowed to use any commands to help you get up faster after being hit by a shotgun.

Also In patch 3.0 I have fixed so that players can't use /sit, /crawl, etc.. to get up faster. But I think it's a good idea to add the general rule anyways.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Tue May 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Updated the golden rule
"As long as administrative commands aren't involved, however, any manager or a higher level entity can exclude certain circumstances from this rule."

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Tue May 10, 2016 8:14 am

scamming: the rule is as follows we do not get involved in scamming unless someone is making a business out of it (doing it several times) and with the intention of scamming someone.

spawn killing: there is no update on it but i want to be clear that angel has been wrong. you arent allowed to spawnkill even in a custom property. read the rule.

also i updated some of the rules that were outdated and added a new system with:

(I) = might no longer be possible to break as of a new patch.
(II) = happens very rarely.
(III) = old 0.3 rule that might not be relevant anymore.

Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed May 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Added CPE (Custom property exception) tag and made spawn killing a custom property exception.

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri May 13, 2016 11:26 am

Added teleport killing rule

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri May 13, 2016 11:40 am

ext-d.CrystalBlue wrote:Added teleport killing rule

Removed. Tele-killing is allowed. I will no longer allow any edits here unless you discuss it with the level 8+ staff in our manager section. The spawn killing rule has been updated as well since Crystal found a flaw with it.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:28 am

Removed the golden rule
[Agreed by the management team]

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:19 am

The provoking and muting rule has been updated due to decisions made by the management staff.

I recommend that everyone reads the full rule.
It's mostly for admins that tells you to not ban someone immediately for breaking these rules. Try to do everything in your power to not ban them. Like verbally warn them, warn them that they might get banned if they evade mutes and so on.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:14 pm

please read this small update. spawn killing in custom properties are no longer allowed. we are sorry that we are confusing you all with so many updates with the spawn killing rule but this is the last one.

please tell your friends that the rules has changed and that they are no longer allowed to do so. i recommend that admins do not use admin commands immediately on people that breaks the rule, instead verbally warn them the first few weeks to a month of this rule change saying that rules has changed and they are no longer allowed to do so. any player that helps with spreading this information gets an awesome point from me! thanks for reading this, the bow out!

Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

2016-06-16

Post by Rainbow Dash on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:please read this small update. spawn killing in custom properties are no longer allowed. we are sorry that we are confusing you all with so many updates with the spawn killing rule but this is the last one.

please tell your friends that the rules has changed and that they are no longer allowed to do so. i recommend that admins do not use admin commands immediately on people that breaks the rule, instead verbally warn them the first few weeks to a month of this rule change saying that rules has changed and they are no longer allowed to do so. any player that helps with spreading this information gets an awesome point from me! thanks for reading this, the bow out!

please read yesterdays update above. since the golden rule was removed one clear rule was missing for /fix. you arent allowed to use /fix in combat. anyone caught doing this frequently should be warned/kicked/banned, but just like the spawn killing rule if an admin sees this please verbally warn them first.

just to clear up one thing: /fix isnt evading, its command abusing just so you dont write: evade in warning reasons. sorry for the many updates but we felt like this rule was required.

Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:36 pm

we added a modding rule its nothing special, just common sense. let me be clear that if you mod your aiming sight for example that is not punishable because you cant tell the difference between someone that has that and someone who doesnt, because their skill level can vary.

Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:32 pm

added the rocket glitching and /fix rule as (I) which means that the rule is not considered breakable anymore unless someone finds a way to abuse the script. This update is due to the new scripts added in patch 3.2. spawn killing someone is also harder and might be put as (I) soon or later in the future.

Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Well the replying to administrative topic rule isn't really a server rule, so I moved it to the forum rules instead and changed it a little.

We discussed that we in the management team doesn't feel like the rule is worth enforcing since there is simply to much work to prevent spams in administrative topics.

It's best to just recommend our users to not spam our administrative topics so much.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:17 pm

i added an extra rule that is a common = slide hacks. slide hacking is technically breaking the modding rule or the command abuse rule, but that isnt 100 % clear so i made it into an extra rule. hope the management team doesnt mind since it was already against the rules anyways (the modding or command abuse rule)

Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Added a ban evading rule, I hope no one opposes.

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:32 am

Added a new discrimination rule.

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Added clarification to the discrimination rule.

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:21 am

Fixed a spelling mistake in the discrimination rule.

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:30 am

Fixed a lot of grammar
Specifically:
not be able break > not be able to break
still apply though > still apply, though
rules still applies > rules still apply
in accordance to the rules > in accordance with the rules
of death evading > of death-evading
found under headline > under the headline
used in the purpose > used for the purpose
players agrees > players agree
a fight, since > a fight since
detecter > detector
apply for the command > apply to the command
the players gameplay > the player's gameplay
use your command in the purpose > use your command for the purpose
high level > high-level
him/her > them
he/she > they
for hacker to > for the hacker to
insult someones religion > insult someone's religion
player evades the mute more than 2 times and have received > player evades the mute more than 2 times and has received
tempban > temp ban
using a name in the chat or in the server which differ only > using a name in the chat or in the server which differs only
Player that are > Players that are
his/her > their
some where > somewhere
circumstances requires > circumstances require
gender-specific or > gender specific or

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down