Latest topics
» Bug report - prop 200
by Pavonis Today at 4:28 am

» unban request : [RR]Raja
by Pavonis Today at 4:25 am

» My HD HUD
by Pavonis Today at 4:20 am

» [Denied] Player report-Rohanaj60
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» [Accepted] player report - Fartgrenade
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 10:13 pm

» [Denied] Unban Request: DexterMorgan
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» [Accepted] player report - DarkTools
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» [Denied] player report - NKt.Knight
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Special Thing
by Samurai Yesterday at 6:49 pm

» I need some one to explain
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 4:05 pm

» [Solved] Stats Transfer Application - ZwiRek^
by ЧК. Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» I forgot My Password
by KnighT. Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» [FS]Valdis Vs =F2=KilleR_FrosT
by MaSoN^ Yesterday at 2:08 pm

» [Accepted] player report - lstanbul.Basaksehir.K.F
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 11:34 am

» Admin Application - 5K.
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 11:11 am

Top posters
ЧК. (6434)
 
MaSoN^ (5888)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5511)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5195)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4072)
 
Vipe[R] (3801)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3663)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3439)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 967 registered users
The newest registered user is DexterMorgan

Our users have posted a total of 125787 messages in 8286 subjects
November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30


[Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Harry on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 am

Your in-game name: VK.HarryOConnor
Date the bug occured: With the update 2.2
The command the bug belongs to: All teleport and spectate commands/functions


Description of the bug: With the new custom property system being implemented and using different virtual worlds for the properties to be built everytime when you teleport to someone you dont see him because he is in a different virtual world. Also spectating doesn't work as the players are in different virtual worlds and you can only spectate players that are in the same VW as you are.
Also: If you die inside of another virtual world than the default one and you repspawn you will stay in that world and wont be set back to the normal world.


Screenshots you took: None, not needed.

Signed by: Harry


I think it is a urgency to fix this issue, we are still running a DM server after all and with people not being able to teleport to others and admins not being able to spectate people it is just all very buggy and messed up. What I would suggest is, whenever someone uses /goto or /agoto it puts the person who is teleporting automatically in the same worlds as the target player.
And foor the spectate thing, admins should be able to spectate everybody in every wold.


_______________________________________


Retired Deputy Chief of the Community
Harry O'Connor
VK.HarryOConnor


If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums.
avatar
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Posts : 466
Points : 645
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:57 pm

That spectate thing can work by changing the admins world to the spectated guys world and I don't think players should be able to teleport to other world guys so just a restriction on /goto and a world change on /agoto

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3439
Points : 3922
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:13 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:That spectate thing can work by changing the admins world to the spectated guys world and I don't think players should be able to teleport to other world guys so just a restriction on /goto and a world change on /agoto

And maybe also on /bring if an admin wants to bring someone else to his prop.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6434
Points : 6782
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:29 pm

I agree with Harry, i was also thinking about all this since the server patch got released. Whenever a login the server there are several newbie who dont know what is going on, they just think players are using some kind of hacks or this server is quiet difficult to use they just use /q.

Harry is right this is a DM server and we have to find someway.
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1203
Points : 1543
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Agree Smile but when we use /goto if person is in the custom prop or another world there should be some error est on chat Error: You cant goto player as he is in Another world Smile

_______________________________________

avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by 47. on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Partially Agree with Harry.

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Rainbow Dash on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:I agree with Harry, i was also thinking about all this since the server patch got released. Whenever a login the server there are several newbie who dont know what is going on, they just think players are using some kind of hacks or this server is quiet difficult to use they just use /q.

Harry is right this is a DM server and we have to find someway.

yes i agree. i think we should have a message that says use /proploc <prop id the player is in> if someone tries to teleport to you and i think its better if we dont afk on custom properties Razz

_______________________________________










avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2854
Points : 3684
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Harry on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:48 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:That spectate thing can work by changing the admins world to the spectated guys world and I don't think players should be able to teleport to other world guys so just a restriction on /goto and a world change on /agoto

We should have it on /goto as well. You can still use /nogoto if you dont want players to be able to teleport to you. And yes, also the world thing needs to be fixed with /bring and /gotoloc and every command that basically changes your position.

How do we find out though which virtual world the player is in we want to spectate?

_______________________________________


Retired Deputy Chief of the Community
Harry O'Connor
VK.HarryOConnor


If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums.
avatar
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Posts : 466
Points : 645
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by VK.Luca on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:12 am

Harry O'Connor wrote:How do we find out though which virtual world the player is in we want to spectate?

There should be a command implemented for such purpose.
avatar
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1412
Points : 1605
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 16
Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by no one on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:31 am

Agree with Harry , Patch released is based on custom props and which is only known by VKs members , Anyone else who joins In-Game , finds it difficult and they keep spamming the chat , saying "where are you guys?" Which isn't good , and as a fact most of our VKs members are busy building there Custom Prop or AFK on there own custom prop in a virtual world they don't answer and the new players get tired of asking and they leave , Which isn't good for our server , As It's still not that famous that we can afford to let go some newbies , Rather then building your own Custom Prop , we can customize our own prop in the main world like with doors , plants , pictures , and other accessories , No need to own a whole virtual world.

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2024
Points : 2378
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:45 am

VK.SuFy wrote:Agree with Harry , Patch released is based on custom props and which is only known by VKs members , Anyone else who joins In-Game , finds it difficult and they keep spamming the chat , saying "where are you guys?" Which isn't good , and as a fact most of our VKs members are busy building there Custom Prop or AFK on there own custom prop in a virtual world they don't answer and the new players get tired of asking and they leave , Which isn't good for our server , As It's still not that famous that we can afford to let go some newbies , Rather then building your own Custom Prop , we can customize our own prop in the main world like with doors , plants , pictures , and other accessories , No need to own a whole virtual world.
I agree it would be better if we all build in the original world so if newbies come they can watch us build and maybe encouraged to build their own.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6434
Points : 6782
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:01 am

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
VK.SuFy wrote:Agree with Harry , Patch released is based on custom props and which is only known by VKs members , Anyone else who joins In-Game , finds it difficult and they keep spamming the chat , saying "where are you guys?" Which isn't good , and as a fact most of our VKs members are busy building there Custom Prop or AFK on there own custom prop in a virtual world they don't answer and the new players get tired of asking and they leave , Which isn't good for our server , As It's still not that famous that we can afford to let go some newbies , Rather then building your own Custom Prop , we can customize our own prop in the main world like with doors , plants , pictures , and other accessories , No need to own a whole virtual world.
I agree it would be better if we all build in the original world so if newbies come they can watch us build and maybe encouraged to build their own.

I am going to reply to everyone by just quoting this post. I am too lazy.

1. Nooby players have wondered all along where you guys are when you are doing /radaroff and it doesn't seem to hurt the player base. Nooby players still play.
2. I agree that /goto should be updated and I am planning on doing so. I am playing on adding a message that says: Error that player is in a different world and the more exact message: That player is in property 36. Use /proploc 36 to teleport to him. I will do it maybe today, tomorrow or this weekend. I am planning adding a few more updates to the script.
3. Who is the genius who thinks letting the player spawn their own object in the normal world is good? VC would be fucked up with all the objects and people would quit for that reason. That's why I made it in virtual worlds. Reading number 1 and 2 I hope you agree with me that it will work.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2537
Points : 4698
Reputation : 1391
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Luckshya on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:08 am

Angel, what about spectate?
You should update it that can allow us to see players in any world or hell.
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1183
Points : 1488
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by AlexMercer on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:42 am

Hmm i am thinking that those players who are new and want to play with players gets stuck wht to do
avatar
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff
Posts : 1216
Points : 1524
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-08-28
Age : 15
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Stylish^ on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:12 pm

All custom property system sucks remove it.
avatar
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 431
Points : 640
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 20
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Remove custom prop its bad for server and new players custom prop isn't nessassary for server add mini game and all of us means old players who know about almost every thing knows what to do new players doesn't know and they simply quit

In short
Remove custom property

_______________________________________

avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by 47. on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:14 pm

I do not think that there is a need to remove custom prop.If you don't want or like that just do nothing,other's also liked that and want to build a custom prop of their own.And new players also can't build a custom prop because there is a shortage of cash & for the cash they have to play more in server and become an old player whom know all about custom prop.
Hope you will understand.

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:I do not think that there is a need to remove custom prop.If you don't want or like that just do nothing,other's also liked that and want to build a custom prop of their own.And new players also can't build a custom prop because there is a shortage of cash & for the cash they have to play more in server and become an old player whom know all about custom prop.
Hope you will understand.
Agree with Hitman
We shouldn't remove Custom Props
We should find solutions to keep old and new players happy at the same time which will benefit the server.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6434
Points : 6782
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:20 pm

What custom prop system has done so far with our regular players.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/ha7uF

I observed the player count of the sever today. Maxi think 3-4, these were those players who were editing their props. Some random players who  logged in and were about to leave but i made duels with them just so that they enjoy and stay. We are losing player count daily.
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1203
Points : 1543
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:29 pm

It is very important to have the custom properties on world 1. Very important.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3439
Points : 3922
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by ЧК. on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:54 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:It is very important to have the custom properties on world 1. Very important.

Then we should have a range for the custom prop that it cant be more than a certain meter or km sqrd

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6434
Points : 6782
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:What custom prop system has done so far with our regular players.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/ha7uF

I observed the player count of the sever today. Maxi think 3-4, these were those players who were editing their props. Some random players who  logged in and were about to leave but i made duels with them just so that they enjoy and stay. We are losing player count daily.

Guys I have added a message in /goto that basically tells you: That player is in the custom property: 30 or whatever. I talked to some of you guys today and you all made me very sad and made me lose hope.

1. I want you guys to think about it like this:
We have three types of players.
- Nooby players that doesn't speak.
- Normal casual players that speaks
- Regular players.

- Nooby player doesn't speak don't usually want to DM and they don't care who is around they just join the server they find and just have fun doing their own thing. Nooby players that wants to DM and kill players couldn't find players that had /nogoto on and /radaroff on before, so what's the difference now?

My final word on the custom properties effect on the nooby players: It doesn't matter because technically they don't use commands and can't find players that are using /radaroff either. So therefor the player base when it comes to nooby players shouldn't decrease.

- Normal casual players know basic commands and are capable of speaking and using /goto. If they use /goto stylish and stylish is in property 40, a message will now appear saying: Use /proploc 40.

My final word on the custom properties effect on the casual players: If they are capable of typing /goto they are capable of typing /proploc 40 too. But i agree that before I added the message it probably drove players away. But now that I have added it, it shouldn't be any problem.

- I have really nothing to say about the regular players. They will most likely speak their words and stay anyways and usually keeps up with the information anyways.

Final: It doesn't affect anything. It's just another /radaroff and /nogoto. Even though we've had those commands for 3 years the player base still seems to be the same...

2. Max 3-4 players? that's not true. According to the statistics it seems like we had the normal count of players. Hopefully with the new /goto and /agoto update it shouldn't even affect the slightest of things.

3. If the property system won't work in VC-MP will I remove it? Of course. But I won't let you guys tell me when to give up and try to bring me down. Keep your opinion to yourself I want to try and I don't want to hear like 5 people agreeing with each other and telling me how much everything sucks when I am trying to fix the bugs.

I can't freaking test scripts for 3 days and then see if any object is affected by it. I have to get to the bottom of this and see what VC-MP is F*cking up on if you guys are experiencing any bugs. Please try to be helpful instead of doubtful and negative.

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:It is very important to have the custom properties on world 1. Very important.

I hope you're being sarcastic. Picture yourself 10 or even 100 properties that players can build in the normal world. THe map would be fucked up.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2537
Points : 4698
Reputation : 1391
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Boss, i didn't quote all your message because it will be too long.
Nobody is being doubtful or negative, they just are giving their opinions and you improved the system which has solved everything. We know you have put alot of hardwork in this system, we really appreciat it but saying i dont really care about your opinion and things like this isn't normal. Im sure everyone who read your post is sad at reading all these words. You added a system which needed some modifications, they are done now. If no one was allowed to give their opinion then how would you know that this system had these faults and players are experincing problems. I think creating a friendly enviorment is more important then anything else. We might be noobs and dont know a single thing about scripting and the hard work you put in all this but we always look towards you for guidence. We really appreciate your hard work and everything you have been doing for the server since last three years. Be positive man.
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1203
Points : 1543
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:Boss, i didn't quote all your message because it will be too long.
Nobody is being doubtful or negative, they just are giving their opinions and you improved the system which has solved everything. We know you have put alot of hardwork in this system, we really appreciat it but saying i dont really care about your opinion and things like this isn't normal. Im sure everyone who read your post is sad at reading all these words. You added a system which needed some modifications, they are done now. If no one was allowed to give their opinion then how would you know that this system had these faults and players are experincing problems. I think creating a friendly enviorment is more important then anything else. We might be noobs and dont know a single thing about scripting and the hard work you put in all this but we always look towards you for guidence. We really appreciate your hard work and everything you have been doing for the server since last three years. Be positive man.

You're not really giving your opinions when you are ignoring my question that I think will change your opinion. If /goto has a message that tells you in which property the player is in then what's the big deal? If someone is smart enough to use /goto they are smart enough to understand the error message that tells them to /proploc 35 instead for example

and my argument for the noobs who can't use commands and can't speak english: They don't seem to have a problem with /nogoto on and /radaroff so why would they have a problem with custom properties.

And people where very negative and doubtful today on the server. A lot of the players just kept complaining and didn't want to listen or help me trying to solve it. If you guys think that the system is bugged, then why not try to help me fix the bug instead of just saying it sucks remove it it's bugged remove it.

I am not stupid I will remove it if it doesn't work out, but no one can stop me from trying to fix it.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2537
Points : 4698
Reputation : 1391
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Calm down man no one can stop you from doing anything, you more then us and know whats better for the community. I wont say that i dont understand the situatuon you are in, if anyone puts alot of hard work in something and then people start saying that it sucks etc you really get mad. We all know that we got a bunch of retarded children around who dont know anything what is going on and will make you mad. The question is that will you take them serious after all ?
To tell you the truth everyday when i login a random player comes in the server and says f**** u Sardar.Khan. i dont even who the hell he is or where he is from i never knew him in the past. I just smile and ignore him. I dont even warn him just i say please do not abuse kindly. You can check logs for this. What do you expect from a server in which players who are 10 or 12 play ? They dont even know how to talk someone. They are kids. They learn these words ' you suck, fu*k you etc' from the internet and they think its normal to say anyone. You have already solved the matter now, people who are sensible will get to know what changed have been made to improve the system. Don't take these words as an insult or think im being rude. Im just being friendly. Smile
Cheers.
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1203
Points : 1543
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by KAKAN on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Boss wrote:but no one can stop me from trying to fix it.
This is what I like the most.
Try Try But Don't Cry
So, I'm with you, I'm here to help you. Always, anytime you need!
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:58 pm

Sardar.Khan wrote:Calm down man no one can stop you from doing anything, you more then us and know whats better for the community. I wont say that i dont understand the situatuon you are in, if anyone puts alot of hard work in something and then people start saying that it sucks etc you really get mad. We all know that we got a bunch of retarded children around who dont know anything what is going on and will make you mad. The question is that will you take them serious after all ?
To tell you the truth everyday when i login a random player comes in the server and says f**** u Sardar.Khan. i dont even who the hell he is or where he is from i never knew him in the past. I just smile and ignore him. I dont even warn him just i say please do not abuse kindly. You can check logs for this. What do you expect from a server in which players who are 10 or 12 play ? They dont even know how to talk someone. They are kids. They learn these words ' you suck, fu*k you etc' from the internet and they think its normal to say anyone. You have already solved the matter now, people who are sensible will get to know what changed have been made to improve the system. Don't take these words as an insult or think im being rude. Im just being friendly. Smile
Cheers.

I am not claiming that you're one of the complainers, perhaps I made a mistake quoting your post and calling you out. What I said was meant to some of the players on the server and other people who replies here. As I said if everyone tells me to remove the custom properties for some reason, I will do it, BUT ONLY when I am 100 % sure that there is no other way and right now I am convinced that with some improvement this won't be a problem at all.

To me /radaroff and /nogoto received similar complaints and the player base wasn't affected at all. Sure the custom properties might affect the player count, I can't really predict anything. But two things to remember:
1. The server doesn't die, because Angel will always be there Razz
2. If players not showing up on the map and not being able to teleport to them was a big deal for the player count, then how do we explain why the server is still alive even though we've had nogoto and radaroff that has a similar problem. Sure I heard someone argue that with that you can at least find them somewhere in the world. But do you know how hard that is? It's impossible almost. If someone really wants something they are going to get it. If someone wants to be left alone you're going to have a hard time finding them anyways.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2537
Points : 4698
Reputation : 1391
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Custom prop shouldn't be removed.

_______________________________________




avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5888
Points : 6647
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:10 pm

Seriously im not writing all this because you quoted me hahaha Very Happy. This really made me laugh Razz well i agree with you on this and i think most of us will after reading and understanding it clearly. I will not write any further or else i know i will be beheaded Razz
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1203
Points : 1543
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Harry on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:43 pm

@Stylish^ wrote:All custom property system sucks remove it.
Stylish, seriously, shut the F*ck up. If you have to say something say something nice and positive, like positive critisism. I dont want to hear something like "That sucks, remove it". Tell us what we can do better. How old are you, seriously. If I read something like this from you again it's vacation for you from VKs.




I think the custom property system is good. We should leave it in and not remove it. But as I said in my first post, it needs a lot of fixing.
Angel I read and understood everything you said.
What needs to be fixed:

  • With /goto just teleport the player to the target without telling them to teleport to the property, as the property can be as big as the whole map so it wouldn't really help if the player is not at the spot where the property was build

  • If a player inside a custom property teleports away reset his virtual world. One of the main problems is that a player is stuck in a different world because his world doesn't reset

  • We need some more testing and fixing and the system will be great but it is really urgent that all this gets fixed so people can play normally on the server


And as I said to Stylish stop with this bullshit like "It sucks remove it". If you have a comment on how to improve it you are more than welcome to post it but saying stupid shit like that is just childish and stupid.

_______________________________________


Retired Deputy Chief of the Community
Harry O'Connor
VK.HarryOConnor


If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums.
avatar
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Posts : 466
Points : 645
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Harry O'Connor wrote:
@Stylish^ wrote:All custom property system sucks remove it.
Stylish, seriously, shut the F*ck up. If you have to say something say something nice and positive, like positive critisism. I dont want to hear something like "That sucks, remove it". Tell us what we can do better. How old are you, seriously. If I read something like this from you again it's vacation for you from VKs.




I think the custom property system is good. We should leave it in and not remove it. But as I said in my first post, it needs a lot of fixing.
Angel I read and understood everything you said.
What needs to be fixed:

  • With /goto just teleport the player to the target without telling them to teleport to the property, as the property can be as big as the whole map so it wouldn't really help if the player is not at the spot where the property was build

  • If a player inside a custom property teleports away reset his virtual world. One of the main problems is that a player is stuck in a different world because his world doesn't reset

  • We need some more testing and fixing and the system will be great but it is really urgent that all this gets fixed so people can play normally on the server


And as I said to Stylish stop with this bullshit like "It sucks remove it". If you have a comment on how to improve it you are more than welcome to post it but saying stupid shit like that is just childish and stupid.

1. You have to take into account that most people aren't smart enough to realize how to return to the normal world and they don't expect to end up a different world when they use /goto. When using /proploc a command that is not known to them they will be instructed on exactly what it is. I think the current script that tells you what property the player is in when they use /goto is good enough for now and works at least.

2. I didn't quite catch that can you explain what you mean? Are you telling me that when using /proploc or /exitcustomprop you don't exit your property? or what? if so I would like more information on it.

3. People can already play normally. as I said /goto is updated. So everyone can play like they did. There is no but that prevents people from playing. There might be some vc-mp bug with old objects getting deleted and I will do my best to fix it. But as I said:

- It usually takes 1 or 2 days for me to know if my fix worked. I have narrowed it down and I have a few more fixes to try to see if it will help.
- I can't test it on another server, but I have learned from my experience that I should probably host a beta server for the new patch. When I release patch 3.0 I will definitely host a testing server for a 1 week or two to fix bugs.
- Once again I apologies but there is no way I could've predicted what VC-MP can do over the long run and in order for me to solve this mystery you have to live with it until I've tried everything in my power to fix it to 100 %
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2537
Points : 4698
Reputation : 1391
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by no one on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:09 pm

The things which were getting disappeared or re-spawn by re-entering server or re-teleporting to the prop , Is changed to after 2days , I have a believe that you can fix it , and I want to suggest you something that might help you and you might get love from people who are against you with this system :

Appear a BOX with (Choose : RolePlay / DeathMatch / Stunt) whenever someone is dead and Re-spawns or Joins In-Game ,

RP choosers = Can have Blue color on Map N They'll automatically spawn in a Default Virtual World with a Guide popped up on the screen.

DM choosers = Can have Red color on Map N They'll automatically spawn in the main World with a guide popped up on the screen.

Stunt choosers = Can have Green color on Map N They'll automatically spawn in the (Stunt Mode , Virtual World) with a guide popped up on the screen.

and It will help you in future too in making difference between DM n RP n Stunt.

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2024
Points : 2378
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Stylish^ on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Harry O'Connor wrote:
@Stylish^ wrote:All custom property system sucks remove it.
Stylish, seriously, shut the F*ck up. If you have to say something say something nice and positive, like positive critisism. I dont want to hear something like "That sucks, remove it". Tell us what we can do better. How old are you, seriously. If I read something like this from you again it's vacation for you from VKs.




I think the custom property system is good. We should leave it in and not remove it. But as I said in my first post, it needs a lot of fixing.
Angel I read and understood everything you said.
What needs to be fixed:

  • With /goto just teleport the player to the target without telling them to teleport to the property, as the property can be as big as the whole map so it wouldn't really help if the player is not at the spot where the property was build

  • If a player inside a custom property teleports away reset his virtual world. One of the main problems is that a player is stuck in a different world because his world doesn't reset

  • We need some more testing and fixing and the system will be great but it is really urgent that all this gets fixed so people can play normally on the server


And as I said to Stylish stop with this bullshit like "It sucks remove it". If you have a comment on how to improve it you are more than welcome to post it but saying stupid shit like that is just childish and stupid.

You can explain me these things by polite way too, and stop abusing like you said Shut the F*ck up and whatever i've just shared my opinion, the way of posting was not right but that doesn't mean you can say anything, be kind to players if you're an admin.
avatar
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 431
Points : 640
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 20
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Harry on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:26 pm

@Stylish^ wrote:
You can explain me these things by polite way too, and stop abusing like you said Shut the F*ck up and whatever i've just shared my opinion, the way of posting was not right but that doesn't mean you can say anything, be kind to players if you're an admin.

I dont care really. Saying that just makes me angry so deal with it. Dont argue with me.

_______________________________________


Retired Deputy Chief of the Community
Harry O'Connor
VK.HarryOConnor


If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums.
avatar
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Posts : 466
Points : 645
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Stylish^ on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:12 am

Harry O'Connor wrote:
@Stylish^ wrote:
You can explain me these things by polite way too, and stop abusing like you said Shut the F*ck up and whatever i've just shared my opinion, the way of posting was not right but that doesn't mean you can say anything, be kind to players if you're an admin.

I dont care really. Saying that just makes me angry so deal with it. Dont argue with me.

I also don't care of your shits, I'm not afraid of your any type of warning, ppl like you are on my foot.
avatar
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 431
Points : 640
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 20
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by KAKAN on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:33 am

Stop this fight anyways.
Angel, about that thing(exitcustomprop), its working.
But for example:-
You are on a custom prop(or a virtual world), when someone kills you, in a custom prop mostly, and then when we spawn again, we should spawn at our old world(DM world) again, instead of spawning in the virtual world.
That's what harry wanted to say tho.
You can easily do it through an array.
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Luckshya on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:19 am

Angel, don't worry man, u put a lot of hard work and made this mission of 'building custom prop' a successful. No doubt, u are the one of the great scripters for me, for whom nothing is impossible.
They can script anything. Really i (and all) didn't even thought that we will get opportunity to build a custom prop with our own ideas in vcmp. I am always with you, angel. Seriously, I am not joking, i liked your custom prop system and i don't want in any way to be removed and Angel i recommend you that whoever shouts for custom prop can go to hell and sell his prop (by /sellprop), add this cmd too. For us, u with so much love, made custom prop system and you guys??? what the hell you are doing?? Now dare to complain anyone, that it's 'sucks, bugged' or any sort of words like this and angel there is no bug in your script.
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1183
Points : 1488
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Harry on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:06 pm

@Stylish^ wrote:
Harry O'Connor wrote:
@Stylish^ wrote:
You can explain me these things by polite way too, and stop abusing like you said Shut the F*ck up and whatever i've just shared my opinion, the way of posting was not right but that doesn't mean you can say anything, be kind to players if you're an admin.

I dont care really. Saying that just makes me angry so deal with it. Dont argue with me.

I also don't care of your shits, I'm not afraid of your any type of warning, ppl like you are on my foot.

I told you to stop, you dont, I am done now. 7 day ban for you.

_______________________________________


Retired Deputy Chief of the Community
Harry O'Connor
VK.HarryOConnor


If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums.
avatar
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Posts : 466
Points : 645
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by Stylish^ on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Harry O'Connor wrote:
@Stylish^ wrote:
Harry O'Connor wrote:
@Stylish^ wrote:
You can explain me these things by polite way too, and stop abusing like you said Shut the F*ck up and whatever i've just shared my opinion, the way of posting was not right but that doesn't mean you can say anything, be kind to players if you're an admin.

I dont care really. Saying that just makes me angry so deal with it. Dont argue with me.

I also don't care of your shits, I'm not afraid of your any type of warning, ppl like you are on my foot.

I told you to stop, you dont, I am done now. 7 day ban for you.

I don't F*cking care being admin doesn't make you a boss so kindly stop judging players like you're their father even sufy was far away better than you at least he was not an abuser admin.
avatar
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 431
Points : 640
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 20
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:49 pm

@KAKAN wrote:You can easily do it through an array.
Code:
function onPlayerSpawn(player)
{
   //...
   player.World = 1;
}

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3439
Points : 3922
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by KAKAN on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:59 pm

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
@KAKAN wrote:You can easily do it through an array.
Code:
function onPlayerSpawn(player)
{
   //...
   player.World = 1;
}
Now what about when we're in a duel? Our enemy must be waiting for us.
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by [MLP]Twilight Sparkle on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 pm

the virtual worlds are powered from pony magic, just saying Smile
avatar
[MLP]Twilight Sparkle
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 402
Points : 527
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-04-30
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:31 pm

@KAKAN wrote:Stop this fight anyways.
Angel, about that thing(exitcustomprop), its working.
But for example:-
You are on a custom prop(or a virtual world), when someone kills you, in a custom prop mostly, and then when we spawn again, we should spawn at our old world(DM world) again, instead of spawning in the virtual world.
That's what harry wanted to say tho.
You can easily do it through an array.

Well you should see it from both sides: I think some people would be annoyed if they were returned to the normal world when they died in their custom prop. I personally think /exitcustomprop and /proploc <1-26> should be the ways to exit. But as I said maybe i will make a sphere or something to exit the properties too. But we will see.

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
@KAKAN wrote:You can easily do it through an array.
Code:
function onPlayerSpawn(player)
{
   //...
   player.World = 1;
}

Nope that wouldn't work. But the function I am using for exiting properties (if you are in one) can be called there (only one line needed).

@KAKAN wrote:
NE.CrystalBlue wrote:
@KAKAN wrote:You can easily do it through an array.
Code:
function onPlayerSpawn(player)
{
   //...
   player.World = 1;
}
Now what about when we're in a duel? Our enemy must be waiting for us.

Yeah always teleporting you to the normal world when you spawn isn't good.

@[MLP]Twilight Sparkle wrote:the virtual worlds are powered from pony magic, just saying Smile

True, but everything around here is. You guys run the forum not me, so I am not going to question you. #andrisucks #thatwasalongtimeago #ponyconspiracy #pudding #hashtag #joking

_______________________________________



avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4072
Points : 5583
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by KAKAN on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:34 am

AFKking wrote:Nope that wouldn't work. But the function I am using for exiting properties (if you are in one) can be called there (only one line needed).
That's what I said.
I usually prefer array over functions for these tiny things.
Using an array
Code:
function onPlayerSpawn( player )
if( MyArray[ player.ID ].CProp ) player.World = 1;
by default it means if its true, then you'll spawn in world one.
You can make a cmd like:-
/spawnproploc or something you like
That cmd will make us spawn in our custom world.
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Virtual Worlds mess up everything

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:04 am

This topic is pretty old now as many patches and updates have come since then, so I might aswell lock it,
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5195
Points : 5739
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum