Latest topics
» Player Report- Project.Chilli
by Fl[A]RE^ Today at 9:11 pm

» Player Report- Zingen
by Fl[A]RE^ Today at 9:03 pm

» Another update | 04rel005/04rel006
by [KM]Helathien Today at 8:20 pm

» VC:MP Clan Tournament 2018 | Teaser
by Immortal Today at 7:43 pm

» [Denied] player report - [HAMZA]
by ShadowJacK. Today at 7:00 pm

» My game is bugged - HaseeB^
by Hᴀʟᴏ Today at 6:59 pm

» player report - E8231_
by Hᴀʟᴏ Today at 6:55 pm

» Help - Error when browser installs any version
by LOGiC Today at 6:51 pm

» Back :D scrubbers
by LOGiC Today at 6:46 pm

» Driveby Stunt LMS Event
by Beast_Boy^ Today at 6:20 pm

» Clan Application - Asian Force
by Samura[I]* Today at 5:57 pm

» player report - Mola^
by KuRuMi^ Today at 3:50 pm

» Unban-requst
by Maxpayne^ Today at 2:30 pm

» Player Report - [ON]Fox
by GeoGeo Today at 12:19 pm

» [Solved] Name Change Application
by Rainbow Dash Today at 8:27 am

Top posters
ЧК. (7832)
 
MaSoN^ (6526)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6157)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5338)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4407)
 
Vipe[R] (3916)
 
Arnold^ (3707)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3617)
 
KAKAN (3502)
 
ShadowJacK. (3310)
 

Statistics
We have 1205 registered users
The newest registered user is HazemKing^

Our users have posted a total of 156905 messages in 10787 subjects
June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath



Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20


Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Go down

A big lol Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by [KM]Helathien on Thu May 31, 2018 8:10 pm

Disclaimer: This topic for joking purposes only. Viewers are advised to watch and read the whole topic to avoid false ideas. Very Happy

*sarcasm*
Our staff has noob admins.
You guys dont know how to do your jobs, Razz
I mean you wanna see a pro admin Here look,,
You dont know that you have to ban someone if they say "The server is lagging" or point a bug .-. This is the major rule of VCMP Razz Razz.
This is pero admin. Razz Razz Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the reason VCMP is starting to die. Razz Razz Razz.
There is no other server then VKS which has the most mature staff, and is indeed the best server.
Keep it up guys.
And dont be like this guy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Razz Razz.

I literally was banned for telling him about VPS. and how can improve servers ping by using it Razz.
He started drowning me everytime I killed him, so i called him nub Razz

Note: For those who don't get it, or think i am abusing the admins. This was just a joke to show the immaturity of other servers. And to show why Vks is indeed the best server.


Last edited by [KM]Helathien on Thu May 31, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
[KM]Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1160
Points : 1350
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 16
Location : Uranus, Get it Your Anus :P

http://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by KuRuMi^ on Thu May 31, 2018 8:23 pm

Why does the topic say that wehave to learn so much? You shouldn't judge them, even if they're not the best person you've met.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2752
Points : 3044
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by [KM]Helathien on Thu May 31, 2018 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why does the topic say that wehave to learn so much? You shouldn't judge them, even if they're not the best person you've met.
I guess you didn't read the whole topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Note: For those who don't get it, or think i am abusing the admins. This was just a joke to show the immaturity of other servers. And to show why Vks is indeed the best server.

Also the server in the pic is not VKS its some other nubish server, with admins who do not respect anyone, and show childish behaviour at its peak. Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
[KM]Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1160
Points : 1350
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 16
Location : Uranus, Get it Your Anus :P

http://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by WiLD_HuNteR on Thu May 31, 2018 8:55 pm

Someone ban this spammer ffs
avatar
WiLD_HuNteR
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 412
Points : 591
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 19
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by ShadowJacK. on Thu May 31, 2018 8:57 pm

In fact,there is a reason behind of not implementing this rule "Respect staffs and never insult/abuse them" in VKs.
No matter,how other staffs does their work.If they do bad they will probably improve themself in future.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
ShadowJacK.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 3310
Points : 4157
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 20
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by GeoGeo on Thu May 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Poor hela xD
avatar
GeoGeo
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 2295
Points : 3190
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by ЧК. on Thu May 31, 2018 9:17 pm

Give me server IP, I will learn from them.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7832
Points : 8235
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by KuRuMi^ on Thu May 31, 2018 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why does the topic say that wehave to learn so much? You shouldn't judge them, even if they're not the best person you've met.
I guess you didn't read the whole topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Note: For those who don't get it, or think i am abusing the admins. This was just a joke to show the immaturity of other servers. And to show why Vks is indeed the best server.

Also the server in the pic is not VKS its some other nubish server, with admins who do not respect anyone, and show childish behaviour at its peak. Very Happy Very Happy

Of course that ain't the VKs official server & I did read the whole thing. :c

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2752
Points : 3044
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by SiGNaL on Thu May 31, 2018 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Give me server IP, I will learn from them.

lmao thats right

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:why you hate me signal? why you banned me for mute evade? I quit the game and after two hours I joined and I saw ban
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1955
Points : 2351
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 71
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by karela on Thu May 31, 2018 11:07 pm

you won't get unbanned by making such topics.
avatar
karela
New Member
New Member

Posts : 40
Points : 41
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-04-30

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by Pavonis on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In fact,there is a reason behind of not implementing this rule "Respect staffs and never insult/abuse them" in VKs.
No matter,how other staffs does their work.If they do bad they will probably improve themself in future.
When?? When it will happen? At the time when VCMP dies? It's already dead, u dumb. Razz


Last edited by Pavonis on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2900
Points : 3230
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:48 am

That sarcasm though Razz.


_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6526
Points : 7363
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by LOGiC on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Poor hela xD Razz
avatar
LOGiC
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 164
Points : 466
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-09-03
Age : 17
Location : Tunisia

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by ShadowJacK. on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In fact,there is a reason behind of not implementing this rule "Respect staffs and never insult/abuse them" in VKs.
No matter,how other staffs does their work.If they do bad they will probably improve themself in future.
When?? When it will happen? At the time when VCMP dies? It's already dead, u dumb. Razz

None of your business,you braindead mug.You better play other games and stop visiting here to annoy us.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
ShadowJacK.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 3310
Points : 4157
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 20
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by [KM]Helathien on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In fact,there is a reason behind of not implementing this rule "Respect staffs and never insult/abuse them" in VKs.
No matter,how other staffs does their work.If they do bad they will probably improve themself in future.
wut you say? Razz


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Poor hela xD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Give me server IP, I will learn from them.
Ok, but I am not allowed to give here Razz.
BTW The topic was sarcastic, you dont really need to be like them Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Give me server IP, I will learn from them.

lmao thats right
Signal no banning for calling nub pls Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:you won't get unbanned by making such topics.
If your saying that to get unbanned in VKS, then yes your right. But if you are saying to get unbanned in that noobish server. Lmao why will i go there, they have only 1 player that is the owner himself. They ban everyone else Razz
avatar
[KM]Helathien
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1160
Points : 1350
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 16
Location : Uranus, Get it Your Anus :P

http://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by Pavonis on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In fact,there is a reason behind of not implementing this rule "Respect staffs and never insult/abuse them" in VKs.
No matter,how other staffs does their work.If they do bad they will probably improve themself in future.
When?? When it will happen? At the time when VCMP dies? It's already dead, u dumb. Razz

None of your business,you braindead mug.You better play other games and stop visiting here to annoy us.
It's my choice to come to this forum and chat, that's none of your business, you dumb. Don't cry everywhere, your words shows that you got raged again by just one line. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2900
Points : 3230
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by Immortal on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:48 am

Hey, tell him to give me some advice, I might get accepted in VKs without app Razz

_______________________________________
Immortal can't die because he respawns
avatar
Immortal
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1260
Points : 1490
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by ShadowJacK. on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In fact,there is a reason behind of not implementing this rule "Respect staffs and never insult/abuse them" in VKs.
No matter,how other staffs does their work.If they do bad they will probably improve themself in future.
When?? When it will happen? At the time when VCMP dies? It's already dead, u dumb. Razz

None of your business,you braindead mug.You better play other games and stop visiting here to annoy us.
It's my choice to come to this forum and chat, that's none of your business, you dumb. Don't cry everywhere, your words shows that you got raged again by just one line. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You cannot prove that I'm raged or something else.You are just making fool of yourself with your silly mind.



_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
ShadowJacK.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 3310
Points : 4157
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 20
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:20 am

it's copy of VK's Messages .-.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6157
Points : 7287
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by Pavonis on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In fact,there is a reason behind of not implementing this rule "Respect staffs and never insult/abuse them" in VKs.
No matter,how other staffs does their work.If they do bad they will probably improve themself in future.
When?? When it will happen? At the time when VCMP dies? It's already dead, u dumb. Razz

None of your business,you braindead mug.You better play other games and stop visiting here to annoy us.
It's my choice to come to this forum and chat, that's none of your business, you dumb. Don't cry everywhere, your words shows that you got raged again by just one line. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You cannot prove that I'm raged or something else.You are just making fool of yourself with your silly mind.


Nu! You're making yourself fool. Cos, you are an admin and just gets raged on everything. Those words that you put on replies, that tells that you are raged Razz. You should make yourself calm, grow up kiddo. VCMP doesn't have that much time to see your improvements Razz.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2900
Points : 3230
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by SymBioTiC on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Helthein Your summer vacation going unlucky ;(
avatar
SymBioTiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1444
Points : 1770
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : In NightMare Defending

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by QaisAla on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:it's copy of VK's Messages .-.

Same as your server nab

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 2018
Points : 2206
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 20
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by 206 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:02 am

They are just. kids.
avatar
206
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 648
Points : 803
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 19
Location : CN-CHINA

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by Pavonis on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They are just. kids.
Stop picking up old topics dude.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2900
Points : 3230
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by ShadowJacK. on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:23 am

Locked.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
ShadowJacK.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 3310
Points : 4157
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 20
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: Our Admins have sooo much to learn from these legends! :P :P :P

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum